Yegs!

/
1 Comments

Lazy Sunday Morning...

Cheese, chili, onions & coriander as medicine.


Sorry for the long absence; am currently on my study break preparing myself for an exam so impossible they make you take it only once a year.

Quite generous compared to the hurdles they make you jump every 2 weeks, this exam is BIG!


"Yeah, got time to cook but no time to call"
- Mum


Will be back in full-swing in September after my OZ holidays; till then, don't forget to call your mum.


You may also like

1 comment:

Haze said...

Oh yum. Surprised that you actually cook during exams though. I would usually munch on cheese crackers and grab take-away coffees; yea. I'm that lazy. Good luck for the exams though:)

The Reading Habit

An Introuction

Hello & welcome, from me to you.

Talking Shop:
If you talk shop, you talk about work matters, especially if you do this outside work.

But anything goes really.

Hope it's as pleasing on your eyes as it was for me typing it out.

Thank you & enjoy.

*If you guys wish to comment on a post, please press the lil 'dialog bubble' icon to the upper right of each post, because the 'Comment' button doesn't work

Please subscribe & be a follower, you will be instantly notified when this blog is updated. Convenience at your fingertips, click the button just below.
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Shop Talker No.1

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Doctor by profession, but generally very lazy in real life. Hailing from Kuala Lumpur, and with the exception of a few years, I'm mostly made in Malaysia. Currently serving in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Malaysia) as a Neurosurgery Medical Officer, discovering and enjoying this blessed 'Land Below the Wind' since 2012. Let's talk shop.

Followers